WELCOME

Standard fare. Vulgar, random, and making heavy use of the Oxford comma.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ok, time to get back in and....ahhh, fuck it



DROPPIN BACK....you got this Vince...you got this....

*throws ball and takes hit*


OUCH! God damn it! Coach! Coach, I'm hurt!


Ok...Vince, go see the trainers. Who's our backup?

...Rusty Smith? Rusty fucking Smith? Are you kidding me, Heimerdinger? Fuck...whatever.



Yo Kerry...I think I got this.

 You should go tell coach, Vince.




Yeah...I'm alright. Just fuck it, you know?




Uhhhh...no? I actually don't know. What do you mean?



I mean fuck it. He'll know. I'm Vince fucking Young...I'm a winner. Remember?

*starts daydream sequence*




*VY beings announcing dream-action*

Vince Young...takes the snap....they love him here at Texas...he drops back, looks at Sweed...Sweed isn't open...the fans are going crazy....these fans fucking love Vince Young....he sees an opening and takes it....VINCE IS RUNNING TOWARD THE ENDZONE! THEY AREN'T GOING TO GET HIM! VINCE SCORES AGAIN! THE CROWD IS GOING ABSOLUTELY WILD!







Vince! VINCE! Snap out of it, man!




Oh my God, they love Vince Young here at Texas! Every single person here wants to suck his dick! The fans are lining up in front of Vince Young's dick! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!




God damn it...

COACH!



Kerry, I'm not putting you in. You're hurt.


Nah coach, it's Vince. He's doing dream sequence again.


God damn it...you couldn't stop him? Did he say he's ready to get back out there?



 

 I asked, and he said he was but then he just said "fuck it".
 
What do you mean, "fuck it"?


 He meant fuck it, coach! He just wants to fuck it.



Jeez. He always wants to fuck it. Tell him to talk to me.


Vince...coach wants you to go talk to him if you are ready to get back in the game.


VINCE IS BLOWING PRODIGIOUS LOADS OUT THERE! THERE'S SO MUCH JIZZ! THAT'S WHAT FOLLOWS THE "PRE-CUM EXPRESS"!





*Squirts water bottle at Vince*


Vinny! Wake up, man! Go talk to coach if you can play.


Kerry, excuse my tone here, but what the fuck do you not understand about "fuck it"?


Uhhhh....pretty much the entire premise, I guess? Hey...what the fuck are you doing, man?


Fuck this jersey. If the fans want to boo me, they can play QB.

*Takes off jersey and shoulderpads and throws throws into stands*


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Whatever. I don't care. Fuck it. The fans at Texas wouldn't have booed me like this.



 
Vince....that was like, 20 years ago, man!








 

Yeah, maybe for you.

Fuck it. I'm a go get some 'Trony-'Tron!




 

Uhhhh....ok.

Coach!



 

I should just quit now.

1 comment:

  1. YES! You should link the "fuck it" to your old blog...

    ReplyDelete

BRING IT.